JORNAYA CAMPAIGNS (Creating LeadiD Tokens)
This category contains material relating to the creation of leads and is applicable for lead generators, as well as Jornaya clients who are are placing our campaign script on their owned and operated sites.
- ★ How do I get set-up with the Jornaya Campaign script?
- Where do I implement the Jornaya campaign script on my site?
- Where do I implement the Jornaya campaign script in my call center?
- Do I need to set up a different campaign for every source or buyer?
- What if a lead event spans multiple domains? How to persist a LeadiD token?
- What does the Jornaya Campaign script do?
- Will implementing the Jornaya campaign script impact my consumer experience?
- Why do I have Preview Campaign(s) in the Portal?
- Does every new user session generate a new LeadiD token?
- What shows up in URL history?
- What if my form is in an iframe?
- How to prevent tabbed browsing from interfering with LeadiD token creation in call centers
- 3rd Party Hosted Call Center Implementation
- Iframe Implementation
- Supplying a LeadiD Token to a Different Domain
- How to Implement the Jornaya campaign script in a Call Verification Work Flow
- Callback Function Implementation