Jornaya's script works independently of a consumer's opt out preference. This means our script will generate a LeadiD token and all other functionality will work correctly even if a consumer has chosen to opt out of cross device tracking.
Articles in this section
- What does the Jornaya Campaign script do?
- Will implementing the Jornaya campaign script impact my consumer experience?
- Why do I have Preview Campaign(s) in the Portal?
- Does every new user session generate a new LeadiD token?
- What shows up in URL history?
- What if my form is in an iframe?
- Why is the Jornaya script firing cross-device identification pixel(s)?
- If a consumer has opted out of cross-device tracking, does that impact the functionality of Jornaya's script?
- How can I unblock or block data elements for a campaign?