If you have been upgraded to be a Parent Account Manager, it means you have been given access to all your Agency Client or Brand accounts via a single login to the Jornaya Member Portal. The hierarchy is set-up so you login to the “parent” account, and then have the ability to access all of the "sub accounts."
Here is more on what this means:
- When you login to the Jornaya Member Portal (https://app.leadid.com/login), you are in the Parent Account. This is not where you will be able to work with Jornaya data for any of your sub Accounts.
- You will use the blue Manager Menu (top left) to login to these other accounts:
- Go to "Manage Entities"
- Click on the Account you want to login to expand the list of users
- Click on the “Admin” user we created for each of the accounts (yourparentcompany@...)
- Now you are back on the Parent account.
- Repeat Step 2 to log into another sub Account.