The best practice is to implement the Jornaya campaign script on all pages of your site so that it captures the consumer's entire experience. If there are limitations on a site wide deployment, the Jornaya campaign script must, at minimum, be implemented on all pages of the lead funnel (e.g. where a consumer interacts with form fields).
Articles in this section
- Where do I implement the Jornaya campaign script on my site?
- Where do I implement the Jornaya campaign script in my call center?
- Do I need to set up a different campaign for every source or buyer?
- What if a lead event spans multiple domains? How to persist a LeadiD token?
- Jornaya Domains for Content Security Policies