A ‘No Label’ response means that TCPA Guardian did not witness a TCPA disclosure at the lead event. There are two reasons for this – either there was not a TCPA disclosure statement present on the web page, or a disclosure was present but was not labeled properly using Guardian's TCPA Disclosure labels.
Articles in this section
- What if I am unable to change the ID for the TCPA labels?
- Why do some of my leads return 'Not Visible' in the TCPA Guardian response?
- How can I tell if my TCPA disclosure(s) are being captured?
- What if I have multiple TCPA disclosures on my page?
- What is a TCPA Disclosure Match?
- What is a TCPA Disclosure Mismatch?
- What is a No Label (Tag) response?
- Do spaces or punctuation matter in a TCPA match?
- Is the matching logic case-sensitive?