Your partners should review the updated API specification, and make the necessary adjustments to receive and/or store the TCPA Guardian Pre-Audit responses as this is a change from their current workflow.
Articles in this section
- Can I set who has permission to receive Pre-Audit responses?
- How do Publisher Partners Pre-Audit TCPA Guardian data points?
- Do publishers receive any information about my flag rules?
- How are TCPA Guardian responses returned in the Pre-Audit?
- Can I use any Audit Profile in my account for Pre-Audit?
- Can I exclude TCPA Guardian flags from the Pre-Audit response?
- How do I include TCPA Guardian flags in the Pre-Audit response?
- Does adding TCPA Guardian impact the Pre-Audit response for Intelligence?