No, the publisher is only shown the flag color and a reason code for that data point. The specific flag settings / parameters of the default audit profile are not shown.
Articles in this section
- Does adding TCPA Guardian impact the Pre-Audit response for Intelligence?
- How do I include TCPA Guardian flags in the Pre-Audit response?
- Can I exclude TCPA Guardian flags from the Pre-Audit response?
- Can I use any Audit Profile in my account for Pre-Audit?
- How are TCPA Guardian responses returned in the Pre-Audit?
- Do publishers receive any information about my flag rules?
- How do Publisher Partners Pre-Audit TCPA Guardian data points?
- Can I set who has permission to receive Pre-Audit responses?